Review Detail

Wedding photography by Toh Gouttenoire
Photographers
My husband and I recently were married at the RIU Guanacaste. We had been to Costa Rica previously and knew the landscape is beautiful. One of the most important things to us was to hire a photographer who would capture all those special moments and all that is beautiful in Costa Rica. We had looked at several different photographers but Toh's portfolio was beyond impressive. We had high expectations and he exceeded them all. He took SO MANY pictures in a 4 hour time frame and managed to keep all of us laughing the entire time. He is professional but personable, which was very important because he made all of us relaxed during photos. We had a large wedding party and a total of 35 guests, which can be a challenge when trying to get everyone in place. Toh and his assistant were patient and CREATIVE. When we received our final photos I was speechless. The final product was an abundance of pictures we loved, and a variety! His pricing is worth it when you see the time he takes the day of the wedding and afterwards editing and communicating with us. His work is priceless. I would recommend him to everyone. My only regret is I wish I would have done a Trash the Dress session as well. We ended up with the best photos, best memories, and had a great experience working with him.
Overall rating 

Value 

Friendliness 

Photographic style, creativity 

Picture quality 

Communication 

Equipment, assistant 

Offering 

Delivery speed 

Contracts and payments 

Reviewed by glynnc March 18, 2015
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Everything we wanted!

My husband and I recently were married at the RIU Guanacaste. We had been to Costa Rica previously and knew the landscape is beautiful. One of the most important things to us was to hire a photographer who would capture all those special moments and all that is beautiful in Costa Rica. We had looked at several different photographers but Toh's portfolio was beyond impressive. We had high expectations and he exceeded them all. He took SO MANY pictures in a 4 hour time frame and managed to keep all of us laughing the entire time. He is professional but personable, which was very important because he made all of us relaxed during photos. We had a large wedding party and a total of 35 guests, which can be a challenge when trying to get everyone in place. Toh and his assistant were patient and CREATIVE. When we received our final photos I was speechless. The final product was an abundance of pictures we loved, and a variety! His pricing is worth it when you see the time he takes the day of the wedding and afterwards editing and communicating with us. His work is priceless. I would recommend him to everyone. My only regret is I wish I would have done a Trash the Dress session as well. We ended up with the best photos, best memories, and had a great experience working with him.  jwf-updates.org

jwf-updates.org

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account