Review Detail

Wedding photography by Toh Gouttenoire
Photographers
My fiancé and I did a 2h photoshoot with Toh during our engagement trip to Costa Rica. What should we say, it was simply amazing! At the beginning, we got lots of great suggestions from Toh when we started to plan the session through emails. Toh was very friendly and helpful. Then the shooting day came, everything went smoothly, we went to several places and tried different settings, from a little jungle to the beach sunset. Toh was very easy to work with, extremely professional and had a lot of great ideas at the spontaneous moments. We had a lot of fun and were also very touched by his devotion and passion to his job. One month later, we were then blown away by the absolutely fantastic pictures. The amazing colors, the exquisite details, and the touching moments he caught, simply thrilled us. We are extremely satisfied with the whole experience. We would highly recommend Toh to anyone in love and is looking for a romantic and unique memory to cherish.
Overall rating 

Value 

Friendliness 

Photographic style, creativity 

Picture quality 

Communication 

Equipment, assistant 

Offering 

Delivery speed 

Contracts and payments 

Reviewed by Su February 09, 2016

Tamarindo Engagement

My fiancé and I did a 2h photoshoot with Toh during our engagement trip to Costa Rica. What should we say, it was simply amazing! At the beginning, we got lots of great suggestions from Toh when we started to plan the session through emails. Toh was very friendly and helpful. Then the shooting day came, everything went smoothly, we went to several places and tried different settings, from a little jungle to the beach sunset. Toh was very easy to work with, extremely professional and had a lot of great ideas at the spontaneous moments. We had a lot of fun and were also very touched by his devotion and passion to his job. One month later, we were then blown away by the absolutely fantastic pictures. The amazing colors, the exquisite details, and the touching moments he caught, simply thrilled us. We are extremely satisfied with the whole experience. We would highly recommend Toh to anyone in love and is looking for a romantic and unique memory to cherish.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account