Review Detail

Wedding photography by Toh Gouttenoire
Photographers
We are so happy with how are wedding pictures turned out. We eloped in Tamarino Costa Rica just me and my husband so my pictures meant a lot to me since our families were unable to be there. The pictures are so unique in every way. I had people even calling me from all over to tell me how beautiful they were and everyone wanted to know who my photographer was. Toh is so amazing to work with. He truly captures every single moment down to the detail. My pictures looked like a fairytale. I feel so lucky I got the opportunity to work with him and absolutely love and cherish my photos forever!! THANK YOU TOH !
Overall rating 

Value 

Friendliness 

Photographic style, creativity 

Picture quality 

Communication 

Equipment, assistant 

Offering 

Delivery speed 

Contracts and payments 

Reviewed by Christinarago@ymail.com March 07, 2016
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

OBSESSED

We are so happy with how are wedding pictures turned out. We eloped in Tamarino Costa Rica just me and my husband so my pictures meant a lot to me since our families were unable to be there. The pictures are so unique in every way. I had people even calling me from all over to tell me how beautiful they were and everyone wanted to know who my photographer was. Toh is so amazing to work with. He truly captures every single moment down to the detail. My pictures looked like a fairytale. I feel so lucky I got the opportunity to work with him and absolutely love and cherish my photos forever!! THANK YOU TOH ! jwf-updates.org

jwf-updates.org

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account