Review Detail

Wedding photography by Toh Gouttenoire
Photographers
We hired Toh to photograph our wedding in Manuel Antonio in January of 2016 and were beyond impressed with his services. He is so creative, energetic, and passionate about what he does and it is clearly reflected in his work. Our photos from the Catamaran trip the day before the wedding and on wedding day are so gorgeous. He was very easy to communicate with, extremely fun to be around, and very reasonably priced. I am so happy with our photos and grateful that we chose Toh as our wedding photographer. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for incredible talent at a reasonable price, you will not regret hiring this great guy :)
Overall rating 

Value 

Friendliness 

Photographic style, creativity 

Picture quality 

Communication 

Equipment, assistant 

Offering 

Delivery speed 

Contracts and payments 

Reviewed by albuisker May 02, 2016
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Professional, creative, incredible!!!

We hired Toh to photograph our wedding in Manuel Antonio in January of 2016 and were beyond impressed with his services. He is so creative, energetic, and passionate about what he does and it is clearly reflected in his work. Our photos from the Catamaran trip the day before the wedding and on wedding day are so gorgeous. He was very easy to communicate with, extremely fun to be around, and very reasonably priced. I am so happy with our photos and grateful that we chose Toh as our wedding photographer. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for incredible talent at a reasonable price, you will not regret hiring this great guy :)

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account