Review Detail

Wedding photography by Toh Gouttenoire
Photographers
I can't thank Toh and his assistants enough for their coverage of my wedding at the Riu Palace Resort in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. As soon as I saw his online gallery, I knew that I wanted THOSE pictures. And that is exactly what I got. The day of the wedding, Toh was super flexible on his arrival time and really made sure we got the shots we wanted, including pushing to capture every last moment of light before sunset. His team were highly professional as well, and hiked along the beach in +37 celsius weather to move tree branches and haul gear. I would engage Toh and his team again in a heartbeat!
Overall rating 

Value 

Friendliness 

Photographic style, creativity 

Picture quality 

Communication 

Equipment, assistant 

Offering 

Delivery speed 

Contracts and payments 

Reviewed by Alicia Hibbert May 26, 2016

Incredible!

I can't thank Toh and his assistants enough for their coverage of my wedding at the Riu Palace Resort in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. As soon as I saw his online gallery, I knew that I wanted THOSE pictures. And that is exactly what I got. The day of the wedding, Toh was super flexible on his arrival time and really made sure we got the shots we wanted, including pushing to capture every last moment of light before sunset. His team were highly professional as well, and hiked along the beach in +37 celsius weather to move tree branches and haul gear. I would engage Toh and his team again in a heartbeat!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account