Review Detail

Wedding photography by Toh Gouttenoire
Photographers
I'm a bit behind on writing this review but none the less I wanted to make sure I got to do it. Our destination wedding was at the Riu Guanacaste, Costa Rica on Jan.26.2016 Toh's work was impeccable! The basic info, he delivered our photos within less than 2 months after the wedding. He spent 8 hours with us on the day and promised a minimum of 600 photos and we received just that! He spent an hour taking family photos in which he allowed me to specifically give him a list of 96 shots of different combinations of family members I wanted in each shot and every one of the shots were wonderful! These were the only specified shots we asked and we let his creativity do the rest and the shots were beautiful. There were photos that my husband and I don't even remember seeing Toh take but when we review our video you see him zipping around with his crew getting every angle, while all the time being mindful of the video cameras moving out of the shots as soon as they could. Toh and his team were fantastic! His personality was amazing and made the experience even more memorable. Our decision was between the resorts on site team and Toh, who by chance I found through Google. When I reviewed the work of each, the choice was clear, Toh had more creativity and captures the emotion in each shot. Our photos were beyond our expectations! If you are looking for quality photos that you can enlarge and use as art in your house (which is what we did) Toh is the obvious answer, you won't regret it! Thank you Toh, you really captured the beauty of the day, thank you so much!!!
Overall rating 

Value 

Friendliness 

Photographic style, creativity 

Picture quality 

Communication 

Equipment, assistant 

Offering 

Delivery speed 

Contracts and payments 

Reviewed by Brian and Kristina June 23, 2016

Best Photographer Ever!!!

I'm a bit behind on writing this review but none the less I wanted to make sure I got to do it. Our destination wedding was at the Riu Guanacaste, Costa Rica on Jan.26.2016 Toh's work was impeccable! The basic info, he delivered our photos within less than 2 months after the wedding. He spent 8 hours with us on the day and promised a minimum of 600 photos and we received just that! He spent an hour taking family photos in which he allowed me to specifically give him a list of 96 shots of different combinations of family members I wanted in each shot and every one of the shots were wonderful! These were the only specified shots we asked and we let his creativity do the rest and the shots were beautiful. There were photos that my husband and I don't even remember seeing Toh take but when we review our video you see him zipping around with his crew getting every angle, while all the time being mindful of the video cameras moving out of the shots as soon as they could. Toh and his team were fantastic! His personality was amazing and made the experience even more memorable. Our decision was between the resorts on site team and Toh, who by chance I found through Google. When I reviewed the work of each, the choice was clear, Toh had more creativity and captures the emotion in each shot. Our photos were beyond our expectations! If you are looking for quality photos that you can enlarge and use as art in your house (which is what we did) Toh is the obvious answer, you won't regret it! Thank you Toh, you really captured the beauty of the day, thank you so much!!!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account