Review Detail

Wedding photography by Toh Gouttenoire
Photographers
Toh Gouttenoire is top-notch photography! Our gallery of photos were artistic, creative, and each in their own right unique! The photos powerfully captured and portrayed the depth of our emotions as well as the beauty of our natural surroundings. The pictures look so amazing that it is hard to believe they are real. Besides having these wonderful photos, the actual experience of the photo shoot was a once in a lifetime memory making experience. The weather had me down since it was raining terribly hard and non-stop, yet it did not deter Toh. We trekked in the rain and got our shots. My now husband said he will remember this experience for the rest of his life, we felt like movie star models in a destination magazine photo shoot! It was so much fun and romantic! I don't know how Toh did it, but despite the rain, our photos came out fabulous!
Overall rating 

Value 

Friendliness 

Photographic style, creativity 

Picture quality 

Communication 

Equipment, assistant 

Offering 

Delivery speed 

Contracts and payments 

Reviewed by Deanna July 25, 2016

Elopement & Trash the Dress Photo Shoot in La Paz Waterfalls/Peace Lodge

Toh Gouttenoire is top-notch photography! Our gallery of photos were artistic, creative, and each in their own right unique! The photos powerfully captured and portrayed the depth of our emotions as well as the beauty of our natural surroundings. The pictures look so amazing that it is hard to believe they are real. Besides having these wonderful photos, the actual experience of the photo shoot was a once in a lifetime memory making experience. The weather had me down since it was raining terribly hard and non-stop, yet it did not deter Toh. We trekked in the rain and got our shots. My now husband said he will remember this experience for the rest of his life, we felt like movie star models in a destination magazine photo shoot! It was so much fun and romantic! I don't know how Toh did it, but despite the rain, our photos came out fabulous!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account